- Inclusive Design Resource Centre - Research and development centre at OCAD University in Toronto where open source developers, designers, researchers, advocates and volunteers work together to ensure that emerging information technology and practices are designed inclusively.
- Institute for Human Centered Design - A non-profit organization promoting accessibility as well as universal design through education programs, technical assistance, training, consulting, publications and design advocacy.
- Job Accommodation Network - JAN is an international toll-free consulting service that provides information about job accommodations and the employability of people with disabilities.
- Kids on the Block - Provides educational puppet programs which enlighten children on the issues of disability awareness, medical-educational differences, and social concerns.
- Museum of disABILITY - Dedicated to advancing the understanding, acceptance, and independence of people with disabilities.
- Pathways Awareness Foundation - Not-for-profit organization dedicated to education for and about children with movement and physical challenges, and their families. Pathways gained its name from the belief that the brain can create new connections if the old connections no longer work.
- Program Development Associates - Multimedia training and educational resources on an up-to-date list of disability topics. Suppier to disability professionals in social service agencies.
- Story Tellers Productions - Educational videos, special-needs advice.