- Brain Injury Association of America - The Brain Injury Association of America encompasses a national network of more than 40 chartered state affiliates across the country, as well as hundreds of local chapters and support groups.
- Florida Institute for Neurologic Rehabilitation (FINR) - Acquired Brain Injury rehabilitation facilities, offering sub-acute, post-acute, and supported living. Services include ventilator weaning, coma/sensory stimulation, and Neurorehabilitation.
- Jabar Injury Law - Personal injury law firm helping families that have been injured through the negligence of others.
- Ontario Neurotrauma Foundation (ONF) - A health research funder devoted to strategic and applied research in the field of neurotrauma (spinal cord injury and traumatic brain injury) in Ontario.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Resource Guide - Source of information, services and products relating to traumatic brain injury, brain injury recovery, and post-acute rehabilitation.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Physical Medicine & Rehab - Dedicated to maximizing the quality of life of persons with brain injury through the use of rehabilitation services.