- Access-Able Travel Source - Information and resources for mature travelers and travelers with disabilities.
- Canadian Transportation Agency - Accessibility rules and procedures from Canadian federal agency administering transportation legislation and government policies on travel over land, air and water.
- Emerging Horizons - Consumer-oriented magazine about accessible travel.
- Gimp on the Go - Travel resources for people with disabilities, including travel reviews, tips, industry news, bulletin boards.
- Handicapped Travel Club - RV traveling for people with disabilities.
- Keroul - Key consultant for Tourisme Québec and the Ville de Montréal regarding accessibility, Kéroul is a non-profit organization that promotes and develops accessible tourism and culture.
- Medical Travel, Inc. - Full service medical travel agency for people with special needs.
- Orlando Wheelchair Scooter Rentals Disneyworld Area - Daily and weekly rates. Free delivery in the Orlando and Disneyworld area.
- The Rolling Rains Report - A site on inclusive travel, discussing how to make the travel and hospitality industry more responsive to access issues.
- Travel Consumer: Traveling with Disabilities - Information on destinations that meet the needs of travelers with disabilities.
- Wheel the World - Resource guide for travellers with disabilities. Includes travel reports, agents, and other information.
- Wheelchair Accessible Travel Guide - Travel tips and advice for persons using wheelchairs.
- WhenWe ... Travel - Helpful tips on finding a good wheelchair accessible hotel plus a list of over 37,000 wheelchair-accessible hotels around the world.