- Alexander Law Group - Helps those with TBI recover compensation to help with medical bills and damages.
- Brain Injury Association of America - The Brain Injury Association of America encompasses a national network of more than 40 chartered state affiliates across the country, as well as hundreds of local chapters and support groups.
- Brain Injury Resource Center - Resource site providing in-depth information about brain injury. News, events, support groups and more.
- Fisher & Talwar - Southern California Law firm specializing in catastrophic injuries and brain injuries.
- Florida Institute for Neurologic Rehabilitation (FINR) - Acquired Brain Injury rehabilitation facilities, offering sub-acute, post-acute, and supported living. Services include ventilator weaning, coma/sensory stimulation, and Neurorehabilitation.
- Franklin Law Firm - Experienced personal injury lawyers who handle brain injury and spinal cord injury cases in the state of Texas.
- Hill & Associates - Philadelphia accident attorneys specializing in traumatic brain injury cases.
- Nelson & Smith Attorneys at Law - Georgia-based personal injury attorneys.
- Ontario Neurotrauma Foundation (ONF) - A health research funder devoted to strategic and applied research in the field of neurotrauma (spinal cord injury and traumatic brain injury) in Ontario.
- Salyer Law Office, PLLC - Personal injury law firm serving Kentucky.
- Schultz Trombly, PLLC Brain Injury Lawyers - Washington D.C. accident attorneys specializing in traumatic brain injury cases.
- Sterns & Walker - Bay Area brain injury law firm.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Recovery Center - Provides information on Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including care, potential complications, treatments and prevention.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Resource Guide - Source of information, services and products relating to traumatic brain injury, brain injury recovery, and post-acute rehabilitation.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Survival Guide - Online book dedicated to preparing the head injured person and family for the road to recovery.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Physical Medicine & Rehab - Dedicated to maximizing the quality of life of persons with brain injury through the use of rehabilitation services.