- Allsup - Social security representation selection service. Learn how to apply for social security disability insurance (SSDI) and complete a disability evaluation to determine if you qualify for social security benefits.
- Arthur L. Fries - Consultation and negotiation for initial disability claims, pending claims, buyouts and termination of claims. Advice with independent medical evaluation (IME) and filling out claim forms.
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims - Information on bad faith insurance claims against disability insurers such as Unum Provident.
- Carolina Disability - The Social Security Administration's Disability Benefits Act explained. A source of information about Social Security Disability, Supplemental Security Income, and the Social Security Administration's related programs. Ask questions; get answers.
- Disability Care Center - Advocacy organization that helps disabled Americans apply and appeal for Social Security Disability benefits by providing information, resources, and customer service.
- Sheri R. Abrams, Social Security Disability Attorney - Law firm site that provides valuable information for those applying for and those appealing claims for Social Security Disability benefits
- Social Security and Disability Resource Center - News and Information related to retirement, disability, medicaid and medicare.
- Social Security Disability Secrets - Provides indepth information on social security disability, including detailed overviews as well as tips, advice, and answers to commonly asked questions.
- The Disability Expert - This site provides free information about applying for Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income disability benefits.