- Center for Neuro Recovery - Functional movement exercise facility with state-of-the-art researched-backed equipment.
- Crotched Mountain Foundation - New Hampshire foundation dedicated to assisting children and adults with disabilities achieve growth and independence though the latest in rehabilitative services.
- Institute for Rehabilitation and Research - Texas-based care facilities for individuals with spinal cord injuries. Conducts research.
- National Rehabilitation Association - NRA's mission is to provide advocacy, awareness and career advancement for professionals in the fields of rehabilitation. Members include rehab counselors, physical, speech and occupational therapists, job trainers, consultants.
- New England Regional Spinal Cord Injury Center - A unit of the Boston Medical Center's Department of Rehabilitative Medicine. The SCI program offers the latest in research oriented treatment. Today, NERSCIC is the the only rehabilitation unit in the Northeast devoted soley to the care of spinal cord
- Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center - California-based center that provides medical and rehabilitation services in a culturally sensitive environment.
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago - RIC serves adults and children with physical disabilities, offering a range of treatments including home care. Services are available in downtown Chicago, and at a growing number of community facilities throughout metropolitan Chicago and the Midwest.