- Canadian Foundation for Physically Disabled Persons - CFPDP brings public attention to the needs and accomplishments of people with physical disabilities. Its projects include The Great Valentine Gala and the Terry Fox Hall Of Fame.
- Council of Canadians with Disabilities - CCD is a national human rights organization of people with disabilities working for an accessible and inclusive Canada.
- March of Dimes Canada - Organization delivering services to adults with physical disabilities in Canada.
- Ontario Wheelchair Sports Association - Dedicated to the development and promotion of athlete centred, amateur wheelchair sport programs in Ontario.
- The Bob Rumball Associations for the Deaf - BRAD is a non-profit, charitable organization that provides care and support to deaf children and adults in Ontario. Includes job training and independent living programs.
- Workink - Virtual employment resource centre directed by the Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work, designed to enhance employment of people with disabilities.