- Abilities.ca - Online resource sponsored by the Canadian Abilities Foundation.Includes information on education, employment, links, law, sexuality and more.
- Ableize - directory of UK disability resources compiled by people with disabilities.
- Disability Help Site - Helps people with disabilities understand how to apply for government disability benefits, income assistance, disability determination and more.
- Disability Now - UK-based site that provides a range of useful information including articles, links and an archive.
- Disabled World - Disability information, opportunities, products and resources.
- Disabled World News - Online community for disabled persons Free disabled dating forums classifieds, latest news for people with disabilities. Post your own disabled articles.
- DO-IT Program - University of Washington web site promoting use of technology to maximize the independence, productivity and participation of people with disabilities. Including professional development for K-12 educators and administrators.
- E-bility disability resources - A wide range of information, resources, services and products of interest to people with disabilities, their families and carers, as well as health professionals and other service providers. Contribute articles and book reviews, post messages, and more.
- Guides to Living with Disabilities - Advice and help about living with disabilities in UK.
- Information Center for Individuals with Disabilities - A repository of information to help persons with disabilities manage their own lives. Operating since 1977.
- New England INDEX - Collects and maintains information on programs, agencies, and providers in Massachusetts and New England who have something to offer to people with disabilities.
- New Horizons Un-limited - Information for people with disabilities, their families and caregivers. Resources related to adaptive technology, arts and culture, communication, community, housing, employment, and more. Visitors share experiences through a Community Forum.
- New Mobility Magazine - Disability-related magazine with online features including chat, message board, bookstore
- Society for Disability Studies - A nonprofit scientific and educational organization established to promote interdisciplinary research on humanistic and social scientific aspects of disability and chronic illness.
- The International Organization on Arts and Disability - An international organization affiliated with the JFK Center for the Performing Arts. VSA creates learning opportunities for people with disabilities through writing, dance, drama, visual arts and music.
- Youreable.com - British-based site featuring information, products and services for people with disabilities. Job ads, forums and news.