- Florida Institute for Neurologic Rehabilitation (FINR) - Acquired Brain Injury rehabilitation facilities, offering sub-acute, post-acute, and supported living. Services include ventilator weaning, coma/sensory stimulation, and Neurorehabilitation.
- Rehabilitation Research Center - Conducts research to better understand and improve outcomes for Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injury. Provides information, education and support. Located at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center in San Jose, California.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Recovery Center - Provides information on Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including care, potential complications, treatments and prevention.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Survival Guide - Online book dedicated to preparing the head injured person and family for the road to recovery.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Physical Medicine & Rehab - Dedicated to maximizing the quality of life of persons with brain injury through the use of rehabilitation services.