- Brain Injury Association of America - The Brain Injury Association of America encompasses a national network of more than 40 chartered state affiliates across the country, as well as hundreds of local chapters and support groups.
- Brain Injury Resource Center - Resource site providing in-depth information about brain injury. News, events, support groups and more.
- Florida Institute for Neurologic Rehabilitation (FINR) - Acquired Brain Injury rehabilitation facilities, offering sub-acute, post-acute, and supported living. Services include ventilator weaning, coma/sensory stimulation, and Neurorehabilitation.
- National Disability Sports Alliance - The national coordinating body for competitive sports for people with cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injuries and survivors of stroke. NDSA conducts national championships in ten sports.
- The Law Firm of Aaron Herbert - Dallas injury attorney helping people recover after brain injuries.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Recovery Center - Provides information on Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including care, potential complications, treatments and prevention.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Resource Guide - Source of information, services and products relating to traumatic brain injury, brain injury recovery, and post-acute rehabilitation.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Survival Guide - Online book dedicated to preparing the head injured person and family for the road to recovery.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Physical Medicine & Rehab - Dedicated to maximizing the quality of life of persons with brain injury through the use of rehabilitation services.