- AbilityJobsPlus - Helps disabled veterans and other individuals with disabilities to find employment.
- Bender Consulting Services, Inc - US-based company that provides information technology consulting services to customers while creating employment and career opportunities for people with disabilities.
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research - NIDRR works through the US Dept. Educationís Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services, conducting research and related activities to maximize inclusion, social integration, employment, and independent living for people with disabilities.
- Office of Employment Support Programs - Information to help Social Security Disability beneficiaries enter the work force. Includes the voluntary Ticket to Work Program for people who receive Social Security or Supplemental Security Income and are interested in finding jobs.
- The Mays Mission - Arkansas-based organization offering employment and on-the-job training in the printing industry to people with disabilities.
- Work Activity Center - Part of a network of agencies, businesses and individuals in Utah, helping people with disabilities become more active and independent members of the community. Provides work and training alternatives to 300 participants and their families.