- Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work - CCRW is a Canada-wide network of organizations and individuals whose mission is to promote and support meaningful and equitable employment of people with disabilities.
- Employment Equity and Diversity - Assists managers and human resources professionals in integrating employment equity principles and practices into daily operations.
- Internet Business Development for Entrepreuners - Provides an opportunity for adults with physical disabilities to enhance their work and employability skills in a self-paced and supported work and learning environment.
- Job Opportunity Information Network - Network 50 community agencies who deliver ODSP Employment Supports in Toronto and Central East Region. Assists persons living with disabilities to find and maintain employment, and assists employers to recruit qualified candidates to meet their hiring nee
- Link Up Employment Services for Persons with Disabilities - Not-for-profit employment services agency with a head office in Toronto, Ontario, and branch offices in Woodbridge, Ontario, Winnipeg, Manitoba and Vancouver, British Columbia.
- National Institute of Disability Management and Research - Canadian institute committed to reducing the human, social and economic cost of disability to workers, employers and society through education, training and research. Focus is on workplace-based integration.
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities - Helps people with disabilities in British Columbia prepare for, obtain and maintain employment or self-employment.
- Safe Ability - Health and safety awareness for persons with disabilities.
- Workink - Virtual employment resource centre directed by the Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work, designed to enhance employment of people with disabilities.