- Able Flight - Non-profit scholarship organization that offers people with disabilities a unique way to challenge themselves through flight training.
- American Amputee Soccer Association - Recreational and competitive amputee soccer programs. Identifies, develops and train athletes to represent the United States in International and Paralympic amputee soccer competition.
- Canadian Paralympic Committee - Website of the Canadian Paralympic Committee.
- Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association - Promotes challenge, achievement and empowerment for children and adults with disabilities through the use of the horse.
- Canadian Wheelchair Sports Association - National sport organization representing wheelchair athletes.
- Fishing Has No Boundaries - Non-profit organization whose goal is to open up the great outdoors for people with disabilities through the world of fishing.
- Freedom at Depth Canada - e Canada’s premier scuba diving training organization for people with disabilities.
- Freedom's Wings International - A non-profit organization providing the opportunity for people with disabilities to fly in specially adapted sailplanes, either as a passenger or as a member of the flight training program.
- Judo for Blind Athletes - Information, including competitions, on judo for people with visual impairments.
- National Disability Sports Alliance - The national coordinating body for competitive sports for people with cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injuries and survivors of stroke. NDSA conducts national championships in ten sports.
- New England Handicapped Sports Association - Volunteer, non-profit organization dedicated to integrating individuals with disabilities into society through social and recreational activities.
- Sportability - Provides sport and challenging pursuits for people with paralysis around the UK.
- US Handicycling Federation - Site of the US organizing body of handicyling sport.
- US Water Ski - Adapted - Information on disabled water skiing from USA Water Ski.
- USA Volleyball Disabled Volleyball Division - Comprehensive information on volleyball for people with disabilities, including links to paralympics, federations and more.