- Amputee Coalition of America - A national, non-profit amputee consumer educational organization representing people who have experienced amputation or are born with limb differences.
- Council for Disability Rights - Chicago-based organization that advances the rights of people with disabilities on a national, state, and local level. Promotes public policy and legislation, public awareness through education, and provides information and referral services.
- Education-A-Must - Provides advocacy services in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Rhode Island for children or youth with physical, emotional, behavioral, or learning disabilities.
- Rocky Mountain ADA Technical Assistance Center - Providing information on the Americans with Disabilities Act to Colorado, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, North Dakota and South Dakota
- Social Security and Disability Resource Center - News and Information related to retirement, disability, medicaid and medicare.