- Disabled American Veterans - DAV is the official voice of America's 2.1 million disabled veterans. National network of services supported by membership dues and contributions.
- Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance - Provides helpful information about mesothelioma cancer, which is caused by exposure to asbestos.
- Mesothelioma Fund - Helping veterans and families affected by mesothelioma cancer get compensation for medical, treatment, travel and lodging costs.
- Mesothelioma Prognosis Network - Helping mesothelioma patients outlive their prognosis.
- Mesothelioma Survival - Free services and resources to mesothelioma victims and their families.
- Mesothelioma Veterans Center - Provides information and assistance to veterans regarding treatment, clinical trials and VA benefits for veterans with asbestos illnesses.
- Paralysed Veterans of America - PVA is a veterans' organization with expertise on the needs of veterans with spinal cord dysfunction. PVA advocates for members' health care and civil rights, and supports research and education. Sponsors National Veterans Wheelchair Games.