- Center for Neuro Recovery - Functional movement exercise facility with state-of-the-art researched-backed equipment.
- Center of Recovery and Exercise (CORE) - Activity-based neurorecovery program to optimize the function, health, and independence for those with spinal cord injuries and related neurological disorders.
- Determined2heal Foundation - Focused on simplifying the transition newly injured patients face when dealing with paralysis.
- Dickerson Oxton, LLC Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers - Kansas City accident attorneys specializing in spinal cord injury cases.
- Ernst Law Group - Los Angeles based catastropic injury attorneys.
- Estey & Bomberger LLP - Southern California attorneys specializing in helping victims of catastrophic injury. LA, San Diego and Riverside offices.
- Franklin Law Firm - Experienced personal injury lawyers who handle brain injury and spinal cord injury cases in the state of Texas.
- Grey Law Catastrophic Injury Attorneys - Los Angeles based catastrophic injury attorneys.
- Jackson White Attorney at Law - Phoenix-area spinal cord injury lawyer.
- Jay Knispel Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys - Bronx and Brooklyn personal injury lawyers specializing in spinal cord injury cases.
- Law Offices of William D. Black - Personal injury law firm located in Phoenix helping victims of accidents recover.
- Luis P. Guerra Tucson Injury Attorneys - Arizona-based personal injury law firm.
- MobileWomen - Online magazine for women who use wheelchairs. Resources, including moderated discussion board. Sponsored by Rutgers University.
- National Spinal Cord Injury Association - Web site of US-based organization dedicated to assisting persons with spinal cord injuries. Chapters throughout the United States. Resources, information.
- Rick Hansen Man in Motion Foundation - Raises awareness and funds to address issues faced by people with spinal cord injury.
- SCI Info Pages - Spinal Cord Injury Information - Provides health information and resources related to spinal cord injuries and contains a categorized list of relative links with site descriptions.
- Spinal Cord Injury Recovery Center - The Spinal Cord Injury Recovery Center provides information, resources and assistance for the survivors of spinal cord injuries and their loved ones.
- SPINALpedia - Social mentoring network and video archive that allows the spinal cord injury community to motivate each other with the knowledge and triumphs gained from individual experiences.
- Travis Roy Foundation - Travis Roy Foundation provides grants to SCI individuals in need and supports research. Website provides information about the Foundation's program and other online SCI resources.
- United Spinal - Dedicated to enhancing the lives of people with spinal cord injury by ensuring quality health care, promoting research, advocating for civil rights and independence, and educating the public about these issues.