- American Disabled for Attendant Programs Today - ADAPT focuses on promoting services in the community instead of warehousing people with disabilities in institutions and nursing homes.
- Crotched Mountain Foundation - New Hampshire foundation dedicated to assisting children and adults with disabilities achieve growth and independence though the latest in rehabilitative services.
- Independent Life Resources - Resources for persons with disabilities, seniors, and people who are homebound. Includes categorized link directories, personal assistance, program resources, news, views, and more.
- Lifeline Systems - Personal assistance that enables subscribers to contact trained staff 24 hours a day by pressing a button.
- Medscope Medical Alert Systems - Provides medical alert systems to seniors and handicapped individuals with an aim to promote independent living.
- National Council on Independent Living - An organization that advances the independent living philosophy and advocates for the human rights of, and services for, people with disabilities to further their full integration and participation in society.
- Rapid Response - Personal emergency response systems.
- The Whole Person Inc. - A private, nonresidential, non-profit corporation providing independent living services to residents of Kansas and Missouri. Services promote consumer control and choice, independence, self-reliance, self-help and community integration.
- Toward Independent Living and Learning - TILL is a private, not-for-profit agency that develops and operates programs and services for people with physical as well as mental and developmental disabilities in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- Westside Center for Independent Living, Inc. - Empowers people with disabilities to reach their independent living goals through a variety of non-residential programs and services. WCIL advocates, educates, and provides primarily peer-conducted services.
- Work Activity Center - Part of a network of agencies, businesses and individuals in Utah, helping people with disabilities become more active and independent members of the community. Provides work and training alternatives to 300 participants and their families.