- Deaf Culture Art - A resource for those interested in Deaf Art, particularly the category defined by Deaf View/Image Art (De'VIA).
- Dogs for the Deaf - Oregon-based organization that rescues and professionally trains hearing dogs to alert people to sounds that are necessary to everyday safety and independence. Dogs are also thoroughly obedience trained.
- National Association of the Deaf - NAD safeguards the accessibility and civil rights of deaf and hard of hearing Americans in areas including education, employment, health care and social services, and telecommunications. Affiliated organizations and direct members in the US.
- The Bob Rumball Associations for the Deaf - BRAD is a non-profit, charitable organization that provides care and support to deaf children and adults in Ontario. Includes job training and independent living programs.
- U.S. Deaf Ski and Snowboard Association - USDSSA is a non-profit recreational and competitive organization of Deaf and hard-of-hearing skiers and snowboarders. Sponsors the U.S. Deaf Ski & Snowboard Championships.