- Colleges with Programs for Students with Learning Disabilities - A comprehensive list (with links) of colleges and universities with programs for students with learning disabilities.
- DynaVox Technologies - Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) products and services for individuals with speech and learning challenges.
- Dyslexia Online - Provides a selection of articles on dyslexia. Learn about the symptoms, possible causes, and ways to prevent this learning disorder.
- Dyslexia Resource Centre - One-one tutoring in Hamilton, Ontario and area using Orton-Gillingham Multi-Sensory Language Program. Professional training on multi-sensory language program. Curriculum tutoring and informational workshops. Assessments for a dyslexic learning profile.
- Dyslexia Symptoms & Dyslexia Signs - The symptoms of dyslexia, including the possible effects of this disorder on math and handwriting.
- Early Learning Site - Flash card CD-ROMs with thousands of color photographic images to stimulate and teach speech, language and communication.
- East Hill School - Massachusetts prep school for students with learning disabilities.
- LD Online - Online interactive guide to learning disabilities for parents, teachers and children.
- LD Online KidsZone - Art gallery and kids' magazine, as well as things to read, hear, and do.
- LD Pride Online - An interactive community resource for youth and adults with learning disabilities (LD) and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
- Learning Disabilities Association of Canada - LDAC's mission is to be the national voice for persons with learning disabilities and those who support them. Research, resources, scholarships.
- Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario - The largest and oldest organization in Canada serving children, youth and adults with learning disabilities.
- Learning Solutions - Multi-sensory reading and math tutoring programs for children and adults. Training and Dyslexia workshops for teachers.
- The Learning Disability Institute - Non-profit organization whose mission is to determine and disseminate successful approaches to and provide scholarships for diagnostics, prevention and treatment for persons of all ages with Learning Disabilities.
- The Reading Success Lab™ - Software for diagnostic assessment of reading difficulties, intervention exercises for improving reading skills, and reassessment tests to measure improvement.
- The Summerhouse - Non-profit organization for young adults with intellectual disabilities and their families in the area of transition, employment, daily living, and community involvement.
- Vision Therapy Success Stories - About vision therapy, a non-surgical treatment for many common visual problems and some reading and learning disabilities.