- Dyslexia Online - Provides a selection of articles on dyslexia. Learn about the symptoms, possible causes, and ways to prevent this learning disorder.
- Dyslexia Resource Centre - One-one tutoring in Hamilton, Ontario and area using Orton-Gillingham Multi-Sensory Language Program. Professional training on multi-sensory language program. Curriculum tutoring and informational workshops. Assessments for a dyslexic learning profile.
- Dyslexia Symptoms & Dyslexia Signs - The symptoms of dyslexia, including the possible effects of this disorder on math and handwriting.
- East Hill School - Massachusetts prep school for students with learning disabilities.
- LD Online - Online interactive guide to learning disabilities for parents, teachers and children.
- LD Online KidsZone - Art gallery and kids' magazine, as well as things to read, hear, and do.
- LD Pride Online - An interactive community resource for youth and adults with learning disabilities (LD) and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
- Learning Solutions - Multi-sensory reading and math tutoring programs for children and adults. Training and Dyslexia workshops for teachers.
- The Summerhouse - Non-profit organization for young adults with intellectual disabilities and their families in the area of transition, employment, daily living, and community involvement.
- Vision Therapy Success Stories - About vision therapy, a non-surgical treatment for many common visual problems and some reading and learning disabilities.