- American Amputee Soccer Association - Recreational and competitive amputee soccer programs. Identifies, develops and train athletes to represent the United States in International and Paralympic amputee soccer competition.
- Fishing Has No Boundaries - Non-profit organization whose goal is to open up the great outdoors for people with disabilities through the world of fishing.
- Judo for Blind Athletes - Information, including competitions, on judo for people with visual impairments.
- National Beep Baseball Association - Organization involved in a form of baseball for blind athletes.
- New England Handicapped Sports Association - Volunteer, non-profit organization dedicated to integrating individuals with disabilities into society through social and recreational activities.
- Quad Rugby - Web site of United States Quad Ruby Association.
- Ride On Therapeutic Horsemanship - California organization dedicated to improving the life of disabled children and adults through instruction and guidance in the field of therapeutic horseback riding.
- U.S. Deaf Ski and Snowboard Association - USDSSA is a non-profit recreational and competitive organization of Deaf and hard-of-hearing skiers and snowboarders. Sponsors the U.S. Deaf Ski & Snowboard Championships.
- U.S. Electric Wheelchair Hockey Association - A non-profit corporation dedicated to providing opportunities for people to play competitive electric wheelchair hockey.
- US Handicycling Federation - Site of the US organizing body of handicyling sport.
- USA Volleyball Disabled Volleyball Division - Comprehensive information on volleyball for people with disabilities, including links to paralympics, federations and more.
- Wheelchair Tennis - Official site of International Tennis Federation's Wheelchair Tennis, featuring rankings, tournaments, player bios, news, and more.