- Active Living Alliance - Canadian organization dedicated to belief that physical activity must be an integral part of the daily lives of people with disabilities.
- Canadian Association for Disabled Skiing - CADS has a membership of about 4,000 with divisions in every Canadian province and ties to disabled skiing organizations around the world.
- Canadian Paralympic Committee - Website of the Canadian Paralympic Committee.
- Canadian Wheelchair Basketball Association - CWBA promotes excellence and developing opportunities for Canadians in the game of wheelchair basketball.
- Disabled Sailing Association of Ontario - Dedicated to providing people who have mobility impairments with the opportunity to learn about and enjoy sailing.
- Disabled Skiing Ontario - Ontario organization committed to promoting skiing programs for people with disabilities.
- Freedom at Depth Canada - e Canada’s premier scuba diving training organization for people with disabilities.
- Maritime Wheelchair Basketball Association - Teams from Nova Scotia, PEI, New Brunswick.
- Nepean Sailing Club - Support and sailing facilities for persons with a disability in the National Capital Region.
- Ontario Track 3 Ski Association - A volunteer non-profit organization that teaches children and youth with disabilities to down-hill ski.
- Ontario Wheelchair Sports Association - Dedicated to the development and promotion of athlete centred, amateur wheelchair sport programs in Ontario.