- Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work - CCRW is a Canada-wide network of organizations and individuals whose mission is to promote and support meaningful and equitable employment of people with disabilities.
- Employment Equity and Diversity - Assists managers and human resources professionals in integrating employment equity principles and practices into daily operations.
- Internet Business Development for Entrepreuners - Provides an opportunity for adults with physical disabilities to enhance their work and employability skills in a self-paced and supported work and learning environment.
- Link Up Employment Services for Persons with Disabilities - Not-for-profit employment services agency with a head office in Toronto, Ontario, and branch offices in Woodbridge, Ontario, Winnipeg, Manitoba and Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities - Helps people with disabilities in British Columbia prepare for, obtain and maintain employment or self-employment.
- Workink - Virtual employment resource centre directed by the Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work, designed to enhance employment of people with disabilities.