- Alabama Disabilities Action Coalition - Statewide, non-partisan coalition of individuals with disabilities and organizations representing them.
- American Association of People with Disabilities - A non-profit, non-partisan, cross-disability organization whose goals are unity, leadership and impact. Goal is to leverage the numbers of people with disabilities and their families and friends to access economic and other benefits.
- American Bar Association on Disability - The Commission on Mental and Physical Disability Law is concerned with the implementation of the ADA and promotes justice for persons with disabilities and their full participation in the legal profession.
- Center for an Accessible Society - Focuses public attention on disability and independent living issues by disseminating information developed through research.
- Crotched Mountain Foundation - New Hampshire foundation dedicated to assisting children and adults with disabilities achieve growth and independence though the latest in rehabilitative services.
- LifeROOTS Disability Services - Non-profit organization providing services for children and adults with disabilities in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho and surrounding areas.
- National Association of the Deaf - NAD safeguards the accessibility and civil rights of deaf and hard of hearing Americans in areas including education, employment, health care and social services, and telecommunications. Affiliated organizations and direct members in the US.
- PROVAIL - Washington State's largest private, multi-service agency dedicated to meeting the needs of people with all types of disabilities. Programs in Community Living, Employment, Assistive Technologies, and Legal Advocacy.
- Toward Independent Living and Learning - TILL is a private, not-for-profit agency that develops and operates programs and services for people with physical as well as mental and developmental disabilities in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.