- Bachelor of Science in nursing (BSN) from ASU Online - ASU's RN to BSN prepares you as a nursing professional for the multi-faceted demands of the changing healthcare landscape through an innovative, online curriculum.
- Bradley University - Online platform focused on education for nurses and counselors.
- Brandeis University Disability Services - Brandeis is committed to providing "reasonable accommodations" to indivduals with appropriately documented physical, learning and psychological disabilities.
- Bucknell University Disability Services - Bucknell (Lewisburg, Pennsylvania) is committed to providing accessibility and reasonable accommodations to all who visit, work, and study on campus.
- Certificate of Disability Legal Studies at Pitt Law - Disability law program at the University of Pittsburgh Law School.
- Colleges with Programs for Students with Learning Disabilities - A comprehensive list (with links) of colleges and universities with programs for students with learning disabilities.
- Disability Studies, Temple U - Based at Temple University, with contributors from coast to coast - a "portal to the disability blog world".
- DO-IT Program - University of Washington web site promoting use of technology to maximize the independence, productivity and participation of people with disabilities. Including professional development for K-12 educators and administrators.
- East Hill School - Massachusetts prep school for students with learning disabilities.
- Harvard Law School Project on Disabilities - Supports the implementation of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD).
- Indiana University Institute on Disability - Provides leadership that enables communities to include, support, and empower people with disabilities and family members. Promotes innovative practices and policies that facilitate community membership.
- Institute for Human Development - IHD at Northern Arizona University provides a resource to educators, students, service providers, agency personnel, and individuals with disabilities and their families.
- Institute on Disabilities at Temple University - One of the 67 university Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education.
- Interwork Institute - Offers a range of distance learning opportunities and services related to continuing education and life-long learning in rehabilitation, special education, disability management, social services, and public/private programs.
- Maryville University Online MSN Program - Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) programs designed for experienced nurses who want to develop their careers.
- Regis College - Online learning platform for Master's programs in Nursing.
- Rutgers University Online Nursing Program - Online RN to BS program
- San Jose State University Accessible Education Center - Provides academically related services to students with disabilities and reasonable accommodations to faculty and staff with disabilities.
- Stanford University Disability Resource Center - Provides support and services to Stanford students with disabilities.
- University of Minnesota - Disability Resource Center. Ensures that students, faculty and staff have access to all the University has to offer.
- University of Montana Rural Institute - The Rural Institute: Center for Excellence in Disability Education, Research, and Service is committed to increasing and supporting the independence, productivity, and inclusion of persons with disabilities in the community.
- University of North Carolina Accessibility Resources & Services - Works with departments throughout the university to assure that the programs and facilities are accessible to every student.
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga - The Office for Students with Disabilities at UTC provides reasonable accommodations to persons with disabilities whenever necessary to afford otherwise qualified students access to services, programs, or activities provided by the university.