- Institute on Disabilities at Temple University - One of the 67 university Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education.
- Sandbox Learning Company - Educational materials that focus on social and safety skills for children with developmental disabilities, including autism.
- Snowdrop - Neuro-cognitive stimulation programs for children with developmental problems, offering a fresh approach to the treatment of brain injured children and others who experience developmental difficulties.
- The Arc of the United States - Advocates for the rights and full participation of all children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- The Eunice Kennedy Shriver Center - Promotes understanding of neurological and behavioral development, with special emphasis on meeting challenges associated with mental retardation and other developmental disabilities. Research, education and service programs.