- American Bar Association on Disability - The Commission on Mental and Physical Disability Law is concerned with the implementation of the ADA and promotes justice for persons with disabilities and their full participation in the legal profession.
- American Disabled for Attendant Programs Today - ADAPT focuses on promoting services in the community instead of warehousing people with disabilities in institutions and nursing homes.
- Council for Disability Rights - Chicago-based organization that advances the rights of people with disabilities on a national, state, and local level. Promotes public policy and legislation, public awareness through education, and provides information and referral services.
- Disability Care Center - Advocacy organization that helps disabled Americans apply and appeal for Social Security Disability benefits by providing information, resources, and customer service.
- Education-A-Must - Provides advocacy services in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Rhode Island for children or youth with physical, emotional, behavioral, or learning disabilities.
- National Association of the Deaf - NAD safeguards the accessibility and civil rights of deaf and hard of hearing Americans in areas including education, employment, health care and social services, and telecommunications. Affiliated organizations and direct members in the US.
- National Council on Independent Living - An organization that advances the independent living philosophy and advocates for the human rights of, and services for, people with disabilities to further their full integration and participation in society.
- National Rehabilitation Association - NRA's mission is to provide advocacy, awareness and career advancement for professionals in the fields of rehabilitation. Members include rehab counselors, physical, speech and occupational therapists, job trainers, consultants.
- Rocky Mountain ADA Technical Assistance Center - Providing information on the Americans with Disabilities Act to Colorado, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, North Dakota and South Dakota
- The Arc of the United States - Advocates for the rights and full participation of all children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.