- Abilities.ca - Online resource sponsored by the Canadian Abilities Foundation.Includes information on education, employment, links, law, sexuality and more.
- Ability Magazine - Disability-related magazine, with some features available online. Information on subscriptions, back orders, excerpts from interviews with celebrities and others who have faced health crises.
- British Deaf News - UK-based magazine for the deaf. Subscribe online, back issues, message board, chat room, submissions.
- Disabled Person.com - Online magazine including feature articles, poetry, news, classifieds, and more.
- Exceptional Parent Magazine - Online resource providing information, support, ideas, encouragement and outreach for parents and families of children with disabilities, and the professionals who work with them.
- MobileWomen - Online magazine for women who use wheelchairs. Resources, including moderated discussion board. Sponsored by Rutgers University.
- Motability Lifestyle magazine - Resource to help find Motability car dealers and Motability scooter dealers in UK. Information on Motability car prices, dealers, cars and scooters plus contact numbers.
- New Mobility Magazine - Disability-related magazine with online features including chat, message board, bookstore
- Ouch - BBC's disability magazine, containing columnists, features, weblogs, podcast, news, opinions and chat community.
- PALAESTRA - Quarterly publication and source of information for individuals interested in sport, physical education and recreation involving individuals with disabilities.
- Paraplegia News - News and information magazine for people with mobility impairments.
- Ragged Edge Online - Ragged Edge features writing about "ragged edge" disability issues in the US: medical rationing, genetic discrimination, assisted suicide, long-term care, attendant services.