- Bachelor of Science in nursing (BSN) from ASU Online - ASU's RN to BSN prepares you as a nursing professional for the multi-faceted demands of the changing healthcare landscape through an innovative, online curriculum.
- Bradley University - Online platform focused on education for nurses and counselors.
- Braille Through Remote Learning - BRL is is an online instructional program that provides teachers, parents, social workers, and current/future braille transcribers with a series of integrated online courses in braille and braille transcribing.
- Maryville University Online MSN Program - Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) programs designed for experienced nurses who want to develop their careers.
- Ontario Learn - Consortium of 22 Ontario Community Colleges that have partnered to develop and deliver on-line courses.
- Regis College - Online learning platform for Master's programs in Nursing.
- Rutgers University Online Nursing Program - Online RN to BS program
- University of Nevada in Reno Online — Master of Public Health - Online platform for UNR's distance program in public health.
- University of Phoenix Online - For disabled people looking for an online degree which can be earned from home.