- British Columbia Mobility Opportunities Society - An independent, charitable society dedicated to enriching the lives of people with significant disabilities through challenging wilderness recreation activities.
- Canadian Association for Disabled Skiing - CADS has a membership of about 4,000 with divisions in every Canadian province and ties to disabled skiing organizations around the world.
- Canadian Paralympic Committee - Website of the Canadian Paralympic Committee.
- Canadian Wheelchair Basketball Association - CWBA promotes excellence and developing opportunities for Canadians in the game of wheelchair basketball.
- Canadian Wheelchair Sports Association - National sport organization representing wheelchair athletes.
- Disabled Skiing Ontario - Ontario organization committed to promoting skiing programs for people with disabilities.
- Freedom at Depth Canada - e Canada’s premier scuba diving training organization for people with disabilities.
- Maritime Wheelchair Basketball Association - Teams from Nova Scotia, PEI, New Brunswick.
- Ontario Track 3 Ski Association - A volunteer non-profit organization that teaches children and youth with disabilities to down-hill ski.
- Ontario Wheelchair Sports Association - Dedicated to the development and promotion of athlete centred, amateur wheelchair sport programs in Ontario.
- Reach for the Rainbow - Serves children and young adults with developmental and physical disabilities from across Ontario. Provides integrated recreational, respite and outreach opportunities, including summer camps.