- American Amputee Soccer Association - Recreational and competitive amputee soccer programs. Identifies, develops and train athletes to represent the United States in International and Paralympic amputee soccer competition.
- National Disability Sports Alliance - The national coordinating body for competitive sports for people with cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injuries and survivors of stroke. NDSA conducts national championships in ten sports.
- National Sports Center for the Disabled - A non-profit center that provides recreation for children and adults with disabilities. Provides a full range of recreational summer and winter sports instruction and competitive training.
- New England Handicapped Sports Association - Volunteer, non-profit organization dedicated to integrating individuals with disabilities into society through social and recreational activities.
- U.S. Deaf Ski and Snowboard Association - USDSSA is a non-profit recreational and competitive organization of Deaf and hard-of-hearing skiers and snowboarders. Sponsors the U.S. Deaf Ski & Snowboard Championships.
- US Handicycling Federation - Site of the US organizing body of handicyling sport.
- US Water Ski - Adapted - Information on disabled water skiing from USA Water Ski.
- Wheelchair Tennis - Official site of International Tennis Federation's Wheelchair Tennis, featuring rankings, tournaments, player bios, news, and more.