- Braille Institute - A private, non profit organization located in Southern California whose mission is to eliminate blindness and severe sight loss as a barrier to fulfillment of life. Counseling, visual aids consultations, other programs and services.
- Braille Through Remote Learning - BRL is is an online instructional program that provides teachers, parents, social workers, and current/future braille transcribers with a series of integrated online courses in braille and braille transcribing.
- Deaf Blind List - The purpose of this list is to share information, inquiries, ideas and opinions on matters pertaining to Deaf-Blindness. This list is open to professionals, persons who are deaf-blind, and to their families and friends.
- En-Vision America - Provides high-tech products aimed at solving problems for those with visual impairments. Products include i.d. mate - a talking bar code reader and ScripTalk - a talking pharmaceutical reader.
- National Assoc. for Parents of Children with Visual Impairments - A non-profit organization of, by and for parents committed to providing support to the parents of children who have visual impairments.
- Pamtrad - Provides a wide range of products for people who are visually impaired, from braille notetakers to screenreaders. Pamtrad also specializes in vision aids for macular degeneration.
- Unite For Sight - Nonprofit global humanitarian organization that seeks to improve eye health outcomes.
- Vision Therapy Success Stories - About vision therapy, a non-surgical treatment for many common visual problems and some reading and learning disabilities.