- Barrier Free Education - A resource site helping students with disabilities gain access to math and science education.
- Canadian Research Centre on Inclusive Education - Located in the Faculty of Education at the University of Western Ontario, the Centre is a research association composed of faculty members, research associates, and graduate students who share an interest in inclusive education research.
- Eaton Coull Learning Group - Videos, handbooks, and curriculum for students with learning disabilities and ADHD. Focus is on transition planning and self-advocacy skills.
- Fun and Function - Offers a large selection of toys and therapy equipment for children with autism and other special needs.
- GLADNET - The Global Applied Disability Research and Information Network is part of the UN's International Labour Organization. The network is committed to the goal of advancing competitive employment and training opportunities for persons with disabilities.
- Wheelchair Skills Program - Program used to assess and train wheelchair users and/or their caregivers and clinicians